School Uniform can be ordered online from a choice of three suppliers:
Select 'Find My School' and follow the ordering instructions. If you do not have access to the internet, you can collect an order form from school and order by post.
Items such as PE T-shirts, bookbags, hats and ties are available from the school office.
Our school uniform consists of:
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan embroidered with the school logo.
- Boys should wear dark grey trousers with a navy/white polo shirt, black/grey socks.
- Girls should wear a dark grey skirt, tunic dress or trousers with a navy/white polo shirt, white/grey socks or navy/grey tights.
- For summer, girls may wear a blue gingham dress.
- Year 6 children have the option of wearing a white shirt and school tie (striped red and navy).
- Shoes should be either black or navy (no platforms, open-toed sandals or noticeable heels, no boots, no trainers).
- For PE pupils need to wear navy shorts, T shirt in team colour, and black plimsolls.
Jewellery, Make up and Nail Varnish
For health and safety reasons we do not allow children to wear jewellery to school, other than watches and plain, small stud earrings. Children are asked to remove stud earrings during PE lessons and school staff are not allowed to do this. If they are unable to remove themselves, we ask parents to remove the earrings before school. Nail varnish and make-up are not allowed in school.
Children with long hair, eg reaching their shoulders should have their hair tied up. This is for smartness and health and safety reasons, ie to discourage the spread of head lice and for safety reasons during PE lessons.
Hair bands should be appropriate for school, ie school colours and not overly large or decorated.
The full School Uniform Policy is available by clicking on the link below:
School Uniform Policy
Please remember: All items of school uniform need to be clearly labelled with the child’s name.