School Uniform can be ordered online from a choice of three suppliers:
Select 'Find My School' and follow the ordering instructions. If you do not have access to the internet, you can collect an order form from school and order by post.
Items such as PE T-shirts, bookbags, hats and ties are available from the school office.
OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM CONSISTS OF:
• Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan embroidered with the school logo.
• Boys should wear dark grey trousers with a navy/white polo shirt, black/grey socks.
• Girls should wear a dark grey skirt, tunic dress or trousers with a navy/white polo shirt, white/grey socks or navy/grey tights.
• For summer, girls may wear a blue gingham dress.
• Year 6 children have the option of wearing a white shirt and school tie (striped red and navy).
• Shoes should be either black or navy (no platforms, open-toed sandals or noticeable heels, no boots, no trainers please).
• For PE pupils need to wear navy shorts, T shirt in team colour, and black plimsolls.
• Long hair should be tied up for reasons of hygiene and smartness.
• ‘Extreme’ hairstyles are not permitted, ie hair dye, overly short hair (less than a Grade 3) or a hair-style that is a distraction to the child.
• Children may wear small, plain stud earrings.
• Children may wear watches.
• No other jewellery should be worn to school.
Please remember: All items of school uniform need to be clearly labelled with the child’s name.